• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 Emerald realm is coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeiSamurai

Im back and better than ever!
I have planned a level pack called Chemical end Emerald realm and i am really hoping to post it. this mod will hopefully be finished by May 2022. I hope you come and try the mods.

The zones are
Peridot peak
Fierce facilities
Diamond harbour
Secret take-off
Rapid Airship
Mythic temple
Hidden hatch
Death egg
Metallic space
Hope you be patient and send comments
Bye

Hey there! I came here to remind you that, to be able to stay in our community, you're going to need to read and follow our rules.

More specifically, rule 14 says no posting about project plans without proof that you have started. I know it's fun to imagine a whole level pack with a bunch of different themed zones and tell everyone about them, but we don't want people to build hype over something that didn't even leave the paper.

Feel free to edit your opening post to add any screenshots of stuff you have started, but if you don't really have any, I'm afraid I'm going to have to close your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back