SRB2 Dreams and Nightmares.

kctobor

I've had a lot of nightmares related to SRB2, like one where I got banned from the Master Server, (even though I don't really go on the master server.)

And a lot of dreams. So I will share some of mine, and you can share some of yours.

You can be banned from the MS but it's only host.
If an host break hosting rule they get banned.

Please, let's stay on the topic, this thread is about dreams of SRB2, or these SRB2 fourms.
Post automatically merged:

Update: Well, seems like the people on the SRB2 forums don't have minds, therfore, cannot dream.

Last edited:
I had a dream I was playing as Knuckles in this really vertical desert level that only had minecart rails and blue springs.

seems like the people on the SRB2 forums don't have minds, therfore, cannot dream.
Or maybe... they don't have dreams related to SRB2 at large, and/or are just not interested in sharing their dreams.

Making a thread doesn't guarantee people will participate in it, no need to call the entirety of the community mindless 🥴

Many times I've had dreams about SRB2 throughout the past 10 years, but one of them that has stuck to me was this one where a map was posted on the MB and it was incredibly designed with little intricate pieces and high attention to detail. When I had this dream 2.1 didn't have slopes yet, so this level was such a godly beast. It was this metallic factory with real-time shifting floors and walls with a open space near the end as Sonic progressed through the booming music of this drum n' bass remix of Old ERZ2's theme.

When I woke up I was so disappointed but it was so vivid. Nowadays my memory of it has been fading but the feeling of wonder of the pure technical skill of such a map is still very much there for me.

Another dream I had was somewhere in 2015 where it had someone make real-time cutscenes in the SRB2 engine with all sorts of camera pans, characters doing things, and motion blur. It was very interesting but I later got disappointed when I woke up.

i have a dream when srb2 netcode and optimization will be better
And the second dream that i want to witness is the old srb2 Xmas ytp video, which was deleted(see in the different thread)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back