Srb2 DoomBuilder "Save Map into" Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool The Hedge..

Also known as "FearsomeFang"
So during making my wads I was trying to save one of my maps onto another wad using the Srb2 Doom option "Save map into...". But when it was building the nodes and all that, it worked fine, then it gave me this error...

error.png

Error -2147221504 while saving map: Incorrect Lump Table address (0)

I tryed the same method with another wad and it still gave me the same problem... Saving the map itself is not the problem, the problem is saving the map into another wad. I never had this problem before but now all of a sudden this error came out of nowhere. Now I can't save the maps onto another wad. I tryed to look up the error on the srb2 wiki and google and Doom but nothing.

I'm using Windows XP, and using Srb2 Doom Builder v1.68

Last edited:
Have you tried using Slade or XWI to move all the map info from one wad to the other?

You mean XWE and yes it did work, I had to do it the old fashion way and open it up in XWE and save all the map data and make a new wad then manually put the save map data on the new wad. But I still can't save it into another wad with Srb2 Doom... I still want to know what that error is though, It just bugs me, I shouldn't have to manually save the map into the other wad. Srb2 Doom should do it for me... That error never happen before for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back