Goldass
Team SRB2 adventures
Last edited:
okYEESSS I would really appreciate your help I think you could help me by teaching me how to make foam even though I haven't tried your whole mod :)
It's actually been pretty easy, at least for me, I don't know about Golgass.i tried to do this a couple years ago, good luck with it.
If you want, you can work on the mod :)i tried to do this a couple years ago, good luck with it.
The new version will be made by me and will have a 2.2 touch with Beta Quest.I know it is not what I promised, but here you have a discarded version of mine maze, you can access it by typing the following commands
command 1: devmode 1
command 2: map mapmm
this way you will be able to access mine maze
dark city act 1 is close to being readyIt's actually been pretty easy, at least for me, I don't know about Golgass.
Thanks :)Heads up, I've moved the thread to Works in Progress Showcase since that's where it belongs lol