• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

SRB2 devmode 1

Goldass

Team SRB2 adventures
srb20023.png
hiii, I am working on a mod called SRB2 devmode 1 that will bring back Doomship (Grand Eggship Legacy), Dark City, and Mine Maze, Rocky Mountain and support for Vulkan rendering *It is likely that Vulkan will not arrive* and a few effects to make the game look better (THIS IS VERY EARLY, IT IS A 3-DAY BUILD). I will upload the very early version of the mod if I see support.
srb20009.png
srb20010.png
srb20013.png
srb20015.png
srb20017.png
 
Last edited:
This topic shouldn't be in the Work In Progress category, right?
Anyway, if you want (because I can), I can help, even though I have about 3 or 4 kids to take care of (mods). I think I can handle one more, I think...
 
YEESSS I would really appreciate your help I think you could help me by teaching me how to make foam even though I haven't tried your whole mod :)
 
I see activity so I will make the levels decent in the sense of fixing missing textures and I will probably publish it in a few days
 
Last edited:
I know it is not what I promised, but here you have a discarded version of mine maze, you can access it by typing the following commands

command 1: devmode 1
command 2: map mapmm

this way you will be able to access mine maze
 

Attachments

  • MAPMM.wad
    73.1 KB · Views: 83
I know it is not what I promised, but here you have a discarded version of mine maze, you can access it by typing the following commands

command 1: devmode 1
command 2: map mapmm

this way you will be able to access mine maze
The new version will be made by me and will have a 2.2 touch with Beta Quest.
 
wait for new leaks....
Post automatically merged:

new section for dark city and doomship zone
Post automatically merged:

It's actually been pretty easy, at least for me, I don't know about Golgass.
dark city act 1 is close to being ready
 

Attachments

  • srb20025.png
    srb20025.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 53
  • srb20026.png
    srb20026.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Heads up, I've moved the thread to Works in Progress Showcase since that's where it belongs lol
 
WE HAVE RELEASED A PUBLIC DEMO OF DARK CITY
Post automatically merged:

There's shit, I leaked the whole mod
Post automatically merged:

I already fixed it
 

Attachments

  • srb20034.png
    srb20034.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Dark_City_Publicdem1.pk3
    9.9 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
News! The mod will now be called SRB2: A New Adventure, and it won't just include the zones I already mentioned. We'll be adding some new ones, and this will be the order of the zones: Green Plains Zone, Lava Lab Zone, Deep Ocean Zone, Mine Maze Zone, Eggmanland Zone, Midnight Desert Zone, Red Mountain Zone, Blue Mountain Zone (replacing Rocky Mountain), Dark City Zone, and Grand Eggship (replacing Doomship).
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top