SRB2 Con - Retro World Expo

SSNTails

What part of 'RETIRED' don't you understand?
"Join group co-founder Andy Wolan, along with charter members Saxman, Rlan and SSNTails for the Sonic Stuff Research Group Reunion!
Learn about the genesis and technical challenges of classic Sonic game modding, SFGHQ, and talk to a co-creator of fan-favorite SRB2."

Where: Connecticut Convention Center (Hartford, CT)
When: August 26 & 27, 2023

We are doing two panels, and will have a booth. Would love to turn this into a little SRB2 'Mini-Con' with a lot of others stopping by to hang out!
If you've ever wanted to talk my ear off about something, here's your chance. I'll also be bringing a sketchpad with me and taking requests, if that's something folks want. I'm also open to any other ideas for the booth!

Hope to see you there! You should be able to spot me by my shirt. 😉

"Join group co-founder Andy Wolan, along with charter members Saxman, Rlan and SSNTails for the Sonic Stuff Research Group Reunion!
Learn about the genesis and technical challenges of classic Sonic game modding, SFGHQ, and talk to a co-creator of fan-favorite SRB2."

We are doing two panels, and will have a booth. Would love to turn this into a little SRB2 'Mini-Con' with a lot of others stopping by to hang out!
If you've ever wanted to talk my ear off about something, here's your chance. I'll also be bringing a sketchpad with me and taking requests, if that's something folks want. I'm also open to any other ideas for the booth!

This seems to be quite good, I've never see this before. I might not able to come anyway, I have some stuff to do anyway. Hopefully this expo can be great for players who wanna talk to you! And others as well for some nice relaxing day, I hope atleast.

I've always dream't of a SRB2 con, but I don't have much to show for it lol. besides, ya know.
I prob won't be able to come anyway :ohsnap:

I know this is gonna be awesome and all - unfortunately I won't be coming - but can we just appreciate how this exists in the SSRG promotion
the Russian Federation isn't real, you're just hallucinating
1687481135143.png

ussr!?!?!?

Just a small update on this... we have a SECRET GUEST who will also be joining us... I wish I could tell you who it was, but unfortunately I am not allowed to. He has a very tangential relationship with SRB2, but is associated more often with the Sonic community at large. Considering I've come to know quite a numerous amount of folks over the years, it could be a wide swath of possibilities.

...but it's not anyone unsavory. And please, no guessing.

Too bad I don't live in Connecticut.

Seriously. I have no time to come during school, even on a weekend. I'll be so burnt out from the school week... :')

This sounds really brilliant, and would really like to go. Unfortunately I don't have the resources to travel to America on a month's notice at best, but it sounds like a great opportunity to pick the brain of the original generation of technically-minded Sonic fans and anyone who can attend would be the fool to miss out.

hmm a srb2 hang out thats nice (also Welcome back to the Message Board SSN!)

the return of the king

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back