• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Chaos Domain - Version 2.0 - W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
swatbot.png
I love that sprite, but I think it's a tad too light. Darken up the shading a bit, and I think it would look even better.

Well, I may have to push the day of the secret ahead by a week or more due some unplanned changes. Sorry :<

Yeah that's blood, but anyways, here's what's going on with Chaos Domain.
I have stopped working on it for awhile, mostly because I have ran out of ideas, and also because I have a new project that will take MUCH longer to finish that me and some others are making. But don't worry, it ain't scrapped in anyway.
So yeah, if I feel like it, I may release a demo sometime, idk though.

Well you are a SRB2 dev. SRB2 should be the main priority. But I will say this. This mod can be good.

LOL I guess. Yea that is your job! Make SRB2. Then you can do your mod. Then we will all love it.

Bytheway, I am asuming the Heavy Crawla is harder to kill than the red crawla?

Oh, and I am asuming that the rings in the Christmas beta were only for that version? I hope so, because I have always seen them as being kinda fake.

I think the STJR ought to use your eggman instead of theirs! :D

These levels look very colorful and fresh. Really nice!

...Maybe...

Progress is very slow, I am losing ideas fast, so I don't know WHEN the next demo will be out. But I do have some new stuff made, but not added in to the game yet.

Double post fail. Anyways, I have updated the first post with some slight changes.
As for the next release of Chaos Domain, it will be a small one, but there will be at least 1 new boss, and hopefully 2 new badniks. I also plan on finishing Stronghold Forest for the next demo, but I'm just not sure how much I'll get done till I call it good enough to release.

Triple post aaaaaaaaaa.
Some great news for everyone, Chaos Domain is ALMOST ready for it's 2.0 beta!
I have all of the levels that will be in this demo in the wad, and only one more is left that still needs items added in! While you wait, enjoy this small video of one of the new levels!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPh-pg3YPIA

I liked the theme of this level! :D
Only one thing: remove some bombs, its much anoying :<

PS: This level will have a custom badnick?
PS²: Im curious, why your caracter is in the end of video? XD

Whoa ... I'm impressed, it's one of the best levels I've seen. You have a huge talent, I would be as strong as you, and ... a SRB2 DB that works ...
It gave me an theme idea for T. Line, something in the style "Metro Station" ...
I can not wait for this game. Finish it as fast as you can.
I am fully tuned for updates.

Hey ... yes, why there is KO.T.E at the end ? Modified code to make something like a "store"?

To answer your guy's questions, KO.T.E is there for a reason, but I can't tell you WHY because it would ruin something I am planning on making. But it isn't a shop, although it would be a cool idea sorta. And I have plans for a badnik for the level, All I have is just the front sprite.
bulk-head.png

Don't expect it to make it to this demo though, seeing I am ALMOST done with the last level I need to do.

To answer your guy's questions, KO.T.E is there for a reason, but I can't tell you WHY because it would ruin something I am planning on making. But it isn't a shop, although it would be a cool idea sorta. And I have plans for a badnik for the level, All I have is just the front sprite.
bulk-head.png

Don't expect it to make it to this demo though, seeing I am ALMOST done with the last level I need to do.

The shading needs a little work, but I'm guessing you're just in alpha/beta stages ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back