Won't Fix Srb2 android joystick glich

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmxn

Today I was playing srb2 on my phone and then when I loaded my custom controls then joystick started to be confused ,so I restart srb2 and saw an error that sead custom layout not loaded so I disinstal srb2 and reinstall it and it said the same thing so I'm a bit worried,if anyone had experienced this glitch do report it so sonic team jr can fix it.

Last edited:
Today I was playing srb2 on my phone and then when I loaded my custom controls then joystick started to be confused ,so I restart srb2 and saw an error that sead custom layout not loaded so I disinstal srb2 and reinstall it and it said the same thing so I'm a bit worried,if anyone had experienced this glitch do report it so sonic team jr can fix it.

It seems that your custom control setup hasn't been loaded yet. Go into the menu, click options, select Player 1 Controls, select Touch Screen Options, then select Touch Controls. From there, select Manage Layouts, then select your layout then press load. If you haven't already made a layout or it doesn't appear, select Customize in Touch Controls, and make your layout. Once you are done, go back into Manage Layouts, press save, then load. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back