• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Adventure DX *Demo*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a good idea....But if you're copying SADX then the last boss'll likely be Perfect Chaos.As for the ??? character.I'm guessing metal sonic.

Icer the hedgehog said:
It sounds like a good idea....But if you're copying SADX then the last boss'll likely be Perfect Chaos.As for the ??? character.I'm guessing metal sonic.
He pointed out that it's Super Sonic! >.>

Icer the hedgehog said:

Wrong again.

The final level is done but the surprise boss I'm not going to spoil or release yet but heres what the level looks like:
srb20090.png

This mod is a little screwed up. There is only one level and the other levels bring you to emerald coast no matter what location or character. It also brings you to other levels with the headers of the levels that should be there

joshinator said:
This mod is a little screwed up. There is only one level and the other levels bring you to emerald coast no matter what location or character. It also brings you to other levels with the headers of the levels that should be there
I know that thats because your in the

Wrong topic.

Discussion and Updates are in this right here.

Chaos said:
Super, why the hell are you working on another mod? :V

Because this more easier than the last since I know every SADX level by heart.

edit: I do, seriously. Final egg act 2 speed pad in circles, spring to center cylinder, press button, go up, avoid hammer, go through second hallway of speed pads. repeat steps 2 - 3 but go on platforms this time.
head out hallway, go down elevator.

Simple level design right there with tonsof FOFs.

I can't wait til it's finished!!!!!!!!!!! Someone here should work on a NextGen WAD (and if it's already done, send LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK, YAY!!!!)

****ING HELL! I SHOULDN'T BROWSE THE EDITING FORUM IN THE MORNINGS WHEN I'M STILL GRUMPY.

Ahem...

Stop posting. Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back