SRB2 2.2 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't even a beta version of 2.2, lol

unless you count prereleaseas beta, but those don't even warrant trailers

edit: o, misinterpreted "trailer" as "video trailer". My bad, apologies

Last edited:
I wasn't a dev when the 2018 trailer was being made, but there probably wasn't an intact beta made for it. The level designers typically work on the levels in individual WADs, and those only became part of zones.pk3 once they were complete. The only way to play older versions of the stages is for the level designer to decide to upload it somewhere publicly. Most likely if the beta stage is not in Releases, it's not available.

I wasn't a dev when the 2018 trailer was being made, but there probably wasn't an intact beta made for it. The level designers typically work on the levels in individual WADs, and those only became part of zones.pk3 once they were complete. The only way to play older versions of the stages is for the level designer to decide to upload it somewhere publicly. Most likely if the beta stage is not in Releases, it's not available.

Are the devs fine with me playing it?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Also I came across your video. I’m also fine if it’s not the trailer version.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

There wasn't even a beta version of 2.2, lol

unless you count prereleaseas beta, but those don't even warrant trailers

edit: o, misinterpreted "trailer" as "video trailer". My bad, apologies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp-L8yv52-8

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Actually fickleheart has the trailer version. Anyway does anybody have it?

Last edited:
Hey, slightly off-topic, but know that you can edit your post if you need to add something you forgot. You just quoted the same message thrice.

Hey, slightly off-topic, but know that you can edit your post if you need to add something you forgot. You just quoted the same message thrice.

That’s what I was doing.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I found fickleheart’s video. https://youtu.be/oTZHkd1AFzw

Those photos are from mystic.
nov17d.png

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

nov17e.png

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

nov17c.png

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

nov17a.png

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

nov17g.png

Last edited:
Every screenshot you just posted was taken by me. Unfortunately, working on 2.2 had me replace or modify my own files frequently as development progressed, so there's no specific incomplete edition of 2.2 to upload for you.

You may be pleased to hear that fickleheart uploaded every version of ACZ2 she had a little while back. Search for "ACZ2 Museum" on these forums.

Every screenshot you just posted was taken by me. Unfortunately, working on 2.2 had me replace or modify my own files frequently as development progressed, so there's no specific incomplete edition of 2.2 to upload for you.

You may be pleased to hear that fickleheart uploaded every version of ACZ2 she had a little while back. Search for "ACZ2 Museum" on these forums.

You made those. Am I allowed to have the file? I also played the ACZ2 Museum.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I found the pre 2.2 GFZ1 music. https://youtu.be/Hx71OegJZ4I

Last edited:
I literally just told you I don't have the files anymore, they have been overwritten. If I had them I would post them.

I’m pretty sure fickleheart still has it. Can you contact him?

Just because fickleheart had some ACZ stuff doesn't mean they have EVERYTHING 2.2 dev rated backed up.

Otherwise, we'd probably have a CEZ museum by now or something, lol.

Besides, Fickle left the community a few months ago, so I doubt you could contact them around here. Even if you could, I don't think they would give you anything related to v2.2 development.

Since the tendency is that you'll keep bothering each and every member of the staff for files that may not even exist just for your personal enjoyment (as you've been doing in Discord and in staff members' DMs), this thread ends here. If the message wasn't clear at this point, no one has any obligation to give you such beta, even it existed.

You may be subject to punishment if you create any other threads about the subject, or are again caught harassing staff members on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back