SRB2 2.1

someSRB2dude

I like labyrinth kinda.
2.1 I think would run fine, however when i opened it once, it opened more clients

and it caused me to restart my pc

there is many ways to see how 2.1 looks like ! there many videos of gameplay , mods , showcase and more are available on youtube
but can you describe what is your problem exactly ???!!!!!

Just to clarify everything just in case. If you want to load any kind of character or lua file from 2.1 or older, into 2.2 they wont load or alternatively insta crash the game. Since a lot of things like sprite names, and even command names or etc has changed from 2.1 to 2.2, But, in the case you wanted to load a map from older versions, you technically can, as the only thing that changes are some Thing's Parameters, "things" are how Zone Builder calls the entities like badnicks, spikes, rings and etc. And parameters which may have changed for an easier understanding when making maps, which it translates into a lot of obstacles or objects not working, or completely broken, leaving only the map's geometry functional.

[In short, if you load a 2.1 or older map in 2.2, the "Things" Parameters,(how Zone builder calls all entity like maces, spikes and etc) may have changed for an easier understanding when making maps, which basically means that the map will perfectly and normally load like it always will, but all the obstacles using things like ropes and etc, will basically broke, or stop working. But in the case of Lua or character, they will crash the game]

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back