SRB2... 1.5?

HPR

HPR
You read the title alright, when I was looking at the wayback machine, I found stjr's old website (Wayback Link Here) Srb2 and srb1 are on there, but I also found a "srb2 1.5". Now my question is, what the heck is that? Since the link on the old website just sends you to a dead link, I couldn't find much information about it. So, do any of you guys have any information about it?

Hmm... SRB 1.5... sounds cool! My guess is that SRB 1.5 is the beta quest srb2 or SRB2 TGF. Other than that I have no idea and would also like to hear more about this!

Last edited:
Hmm... SRB 1.5... sounds cool! My guess is that SRB 1.5 is the beta quest srb2 or SRB2 TGF. Other than that I have no idea and would also like to hear more about this!
No, tgf was called srb2 at the time and beta quest maps wasn't even released till decades later, still good ideas however.

SRB 1.5 doesn't exist, unless it's the nickname we're giving to the TGF version of SRB2.

if so, then emerald quest would have been there, but its not. It's plausible at least something was there.

Srb1 had 6 versions if I'm correct a to f. If Srb 1.5 is just an update then there would be a version g not a whole new game
Wrong. 1.0b, 1.1a, and 1.2f are also known to have existed as well as a CD version. There was also a low version of 1.3f that was presumed lost until found earlier this year (thanks again Rlan!).

SRB1.5 is simply SRB Gold, which was a project that was being worked on around the same time the C engine was being developed, which also kicked the bucket. The version is readily available.

Wrong. 1.0b, 1.1a, and 1.2f are also known to have existed as well as a CD version. There was also a low version of 1.3f that was presumed lost until found earlier this year (thanks again Rlan!).

SRB1.5 is simply SRB Gold, which was a project that was being worked on around the same time the C engine was being developed, which also kicked the bucket. The version is readily available.
Oh! Is there a download for it anywhere?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back