Srb2 1.09.4 "hidden extras"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daejien

I've been going around noticing a LOT of topics claiming that SRB2JTE doesn't work with SRB2 1.09.4 Final Demo and that if you want to use it you need an older version... the truth is it DOES WORK with SRB2 1.09.4 Final Demo. I've tried it since it's the only version of it I have and I noticed a few different things at first like a Sonic and Tails option in the character select.

Now also it has been said that there is no super shadow in it... well unfortunately that is correct... HOWEVER using SRB2JTE with SRB2 1.09.4 allows shadow to not only go super AND hyper but with a chaos emerald use Chaos control. Plus doing this also allows Metal Sonic to fly but he loses the ability to thok, which trust me... doesn't make the bosses any easier.

I suppose you have no idea that JTE isn't srb2, it's JTE. The ideas in JTE only exist in the JTE EXE and are not supported by SSNTails, the lead programmer of SRB2. Also note that when they say "not compatible with srb2win" it's generally referrring to netplay and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back