Srb Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadjili

Now most of us know that srb2 was created from sonic doom 2. (History of Srb2) Of course I LOVE Doom and sonic. So I got thinking, srb2 doesn't have much doom in it. Well I wanted to end this once and for all. That is why I created this.
srb20000wd4.png
srb20001pe5.png
srb20003ba8.png
srb20008yq0.png
srb20016dy9.png
srb20020th3.png

It's the player one guy from doom 1 and 2. He's really fun to play with. I didn't know what his ability should be so I gave him a double jump. He can also shoot rockets. The only thing he can't do is spin. He is as fast as sonic and can go super. He can run on water too. I put in a few different jumping, dying and hurting sounds. I also put in the doom 1 scoring background at the intermission screen. I tried to put in some music but it wasn't working for me. I'll try to put them in later. I guess that's all.

Next, I'm going to replace the enemies and eggmans with the demons in doom.

Oh I almost forgot, the download links. lol
If any of the links are broken, please pm me!!
Player 1
File Front
Sendspace

Fast as Sonic?
Run on water?
Superform?
Shoot's rockets?
Only made in three hours?
Sprite rip?
Ripped DOOM music?
Ripped intermission secuence?
Recipe for a overpowered, badly made wad/slight modification.

Well I don't think it is badly made. And ok maybe I could have made him slower and took out the run on water, but that makes up for the lack to spin. He's not very overpowered. The missiles he shoots out are just like ring slinger. He has to shoot because it's doom. It just wouldn't be the same without it.

DUDE! You made it in 3 fucking hours. Either you have the fastest hands/mind ever, or you're just lazy and ripped sprites. Sprite rips are frouned apon.

Ok, Ummm.
Dude, chill. It's just a wad. If you don't like it you don't have to download it. You can just leave. Ok, good.

Dude, this is just Doom's sprites but mixed around.

And that level ending background is so kickass.

Really, when I got him off a netgame,
I was selecting a character and it
said he was slow. I don't know why,
but it did. Maybe he has a slow
acceleration like Waluigi. Hmmmmmmmm :/
I find it funny when he dies because of his voice.
LOL COOL!

What's with all the speed-related Sonic names?

Does this skin have the ability to shoot as a special?

nadjili said:
Dude, chill. It's just a wad. If you don't like it you don't have to download it. You can just leave.

LOLOLOLOLOLXXXXXXXDDDDDDDROFLMAO

Badly done, and a sprite rip. For example, you could have gave them the slow generic FPS speed...

Ever try adding srb2.srb to Skulltag?

I think that suits better than this :/

Wait Wait Wait,Still I do not know what this "doom" thing is about, from the screens, its a human I think, and, He is as fast as sonic? No way, A human is never faster than sonic unless he is a mutant, and yes I'm a geek lol

Wow. All of you have a lot to say about this wad but this is what I think of everything you guys said.

510384690470d7d33d0d81.gif

So say anything you want to about it. That is what I will say to you. lol

nadjili said:
Wow. All of you have a lot to say about this wad but this is what I think of everything you guys said.

510384690470d7d33d0d81.gif

So say anything you want to about it. That is what I will say to you. lol
Refusing criticism. The all mighty rules state that sprite rips are not appericated 'round these parts. Please put some effort in your characters next time. If you just ignore this post, you obviously shouldn't even be on this forum.

(27 mb!?! Me thinks this WAD is too big.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back