Spyro a heroes tail help

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I need is help with this one thing, were is the flipping elder that gives you the ability to use the "kick wall" or whatever (like blink, for those who have played the game, you know, when you can jump back and forth between two walls like sonic dose.) . I really need to know were it is, because there is this one light gem in cloud domain(or crystal... hmm, whatever :roll: ) that requires that ability. I'm pretty sure that elder is in Dragonfly falls (at least I think thats the right name :roll: ). I just need to know were in that map/level he or she (the elder) is.

=SF94=

:mrgreen:

EDIT: And don't say to go to, "IGN", "GAME FAQS", or any other thing like that, because I looked there, it gave me no information. And if you actually have the link to the page that shows were the elder is, post it.
EDIT 2:PLEASE POST AFTER VIEWING!

don't say to go to, "IGN", "GAME FAQS", or any other thing like that, because i looked there, it gave me no information. And if you actually have the link to the page that shows were the elder is, post it.

I looked, i'll check again any way...

Go to GameFAQs. You can't just waltz in here, say you need help for a random game, and expect to be helped. I'm sick of everyone coming here needing help on some stupid Sonic game.

If you need help on a video game, go somewhere appropriate, like GameFAQs.

I don't care what game it is. Asking for help for a video game doesn't belong in these forums.

Yes, iyt can, if there isn't any cheats on GameFaQs. I could need help with Crash Nitro Kart and yet look at GameFAQs and I saw nothing. Then it goes here.

supersonic45 said:
Yes, iyt can, if there isn't any cheats on GameFaQs. I could need help with Crash Nitro Kart and yet look at GameFAQs and I saw nothing. Then it goes here.
Go die now please.

If the game is new, do the work yourself then write a guide for others. It's much more rewarding.

sonicfreak94 said:
EDIT: And don't say to go to, "IGN", "GAME FAQS", or any other thing like that, because i looked there, it gave me no information. And if you actually have the link to the page that shows were the elder is, post it.
Thanks for not reading MVP.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
People, um...

People still play Spyro?

I played the first 3, and the legend of the dragonfly, and a heroes tail (just got it for my brother, for his birthday, and we have both been playing it). But I'm not a huge fan, I just play them because they are fun games. Also, in "a heroes tail" there are so many things that should have been changed (not going to list them.... Because the post would be so dang long every one would hate me :lol: ). And no one plays it because its so old. EDIT: But there is a new one coming out. Something like "the legend of spyro"(What is with them and the word legend, you think they would have a good name by now!)

Did you read both walkthrough before you posted here? Did you know that GameFAQS has message Boards? Ask them your question on the Spyro a heroes tail message board that on the GameFAQS website.

Did you also hear that there's a new one out? 'A Heroe's Tail' which is much better, I find the storylines generally crap anyway though.

cueball61 said:
Did you also hear that there's a new one out? 'A Heroe's Tail' which is much better, I find the storylines generally crap anyway though.

A Heroes tail is old, the new one is "legend of Spyro, A new Beginning" or something like that. I saw the commercial of it millions of times. Its actually getting to be annoying.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
People, um...

People still play Spyro?

I have to play spyro when my cousin gets stuck!

lol me too. When ever my brother gets stuck, he literally BEG'S me to do it. But I get him to do something for me, then I help him. Im going to make him pay me a dollar an hour from now on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back