Sprite mess up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have SMS on my computer and when I play as normal sonic.... his jump is kinda the same as SMS's jump and its kinda annoying..... and when he is super he spins when he jumps then stops spinning....which is also annoying.... Can any one tell me what the problem is?

Joshthehedgehog said:
Ok I have SMS on my computer and when I play as normal sonic.... his jump is kinda the same as SMS's jump and its kinda annoying..... and when he is super he spins when he jumps then stops spinning....which is also annoying.... Can any one tell me what the problem is?

Lemme quess....you're using SMS1095 from previous week? Yeah, that jump SOC affects Sonic and others. Its fixed in the current version, and it won't even affect Sonic's jump anymore.

I've tested it, and it also won't affect Super Sonic's jump anymore. You're just using SMS1095 from previous week.

Super mystic sonic said:
Lemme quess....you're using SMS1095 from previous week? Yeah, that jump SOC affects Sonic and others. Its fixed in the current version, and it won't even affect Sonic's jump anymore.
I've tested it, and it also won't affect Super Sonic's jump anymore. You're just using SMS1095 from previous week.
How could he have SMS1095, you said that it was a private beta, why don't you release the wad if it's done, do you like torturing us SMS?

camo man said:
How could he have SMS1095, you said that it was a private beta, why don't you release the wad if it's done, do you like torturing us SMS?

No. Remember SMS1093? I bet you don't. It was never released to public. Some people were just able to get it from me. It was the SMS version that needed to become SMS 1.09.4 later. SMS1095 is just the progress between SMS 1.09.4 and SMS 1.09.6!

Most of the time, I release my newest versions of SMS1095 on MSN, or on my own in-construction IRC channel. #sms

Still in construction, and nearly nobody knows of it yet. I still need to add bots, other modes, some mini-games, and that kinda stuff. And although the channel is ment to be about SMS, there's just mostly off-topic stuff there.

Where do I get the latest version of SMS? The version I got came off of the SMS Junk site from SMS's sig.... is there any place where I could get the latest version of SMS?

Joshthehedgehog said:
Where do I get the latest version of SMS? The version I got came off of the SMS Junk site from SMS's sig.... is there any place where I could get the latest version of SMS?

Read SMS's god dammed Signature....
Trust me... You do not want that wad >_>

Yeah I read his sig. and I've tried to download from mega upload and it brought up this question.... where the hell is the freaking part where I download SMS? I mean I've read every thing on that page and it doesn't say ****. What the hell?

Sorry for the double-post AND Bump :roll:
any ways, I download from SMS's sig and Sonic still does that.... is there another way I can fix this..?

Joshthehedgehog said:
Sorry for the double-post AND Bump :roll:
any ways, I download from SMS's sig and Sonic still does that.... is there another way I can fix this..?

Yeah... You could wait for SMS to fix up his wad :roll:

Joshthehedgehog said:
I Figured out the problem!!!!!!!!! It was the Sonic Heroes wad....

Yup, SMS is a clean well sorted out wad. No way its gonna mess up your sprites. *waits for somebody to apear and make a dumb joke*

I might wanna put the newest SMS1095 on my junk site soon.

Reapah said:
Joshthehedgehog said:
I Figured out the problem!!!!!!!!! It was the Sonic Heroes wad....
... Seriously, Stop double posting, don't use that many exclamation marks, there is a grammar rule here, And finally, You don't need to post all the time, the last two were unnecessary, you figured out the problem, it was needless to bump the thread, again.

then shoot me i can't help it that im VERY IMPATIENT......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back