spongebob ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
spongebob FAILS!

sonic_pacman_blast said:
(note: If you do not like SpongeBob do not reply)
oops reply.

Spongebob is gettingh corny. That Atlantis Squarepantis never had the problem occur untill the end, and it only lasted for like, two minutes.

I DESPISE Happy tree friends. If you want cartoon+murder, look at Jhonen's works. I think the tree friends are too depressing.

Also, Spongebob was funny in the original episodes, but I also agree that it's getting corny. Plus, it doesn't have the humorous feel of the ultimate Nictoon that everyone here loves. The one by JV.

I was a little disappointed on the tallest, and the abducted aliens, (They were in JTHM and SQUEE!!!) but GIR was realy good. Also, my friend can do Tak, and Maria (The Chicky Licky Lady) perfectly. Not just average, but she can do their voices better that that GIR matching up with the actual one. I'll try to get a recording of her doing them.

Chao Freak 1 said:
I DESPISE Happy tree friends. If you want cartoon+murder, look at Jhonen's works. I think the tree friends are too depressing.

Happy tree friends is funny up to a point, then again it's your opinion.

Yeah, I like spongebob, I like to watch it when I get the chance.

sonic_pacman_blast said:
I love Sponge Bob. Tell me your fav episodes (note: If you do not like SpongeBob do not reply)
Two Words, Be Mature... Who the heck wont put a bad response on a topic called SPONGE BOB ROCKS!!!.. WHAT ARE YOU. A 7 YEAR OLD?

The newer episodes are fail.
The Lost Episodes were... ugh...
The old ones were good though, however, there are only so many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back