• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SPMoves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revival9001

Can someone please tell me where to find spmoves? Yes, i know it is pwned by jte but i have version 1.08 of srb2 and really need it for something.

I believe SPmoves worked only in 1.08... And I think the SPmoves thing is part of JTE, right?... (correct me if I'm wrong here, as I know little about SPmoves myself)

There's a google cache of the page... someone linked to it a long time ago, but I doubt anyone remembers where it was.

SRB2SPMoves = A mod of SRB2 1.08 that allowed characters to have special abilities. For example, Shadow could use Chaos Control with a chaos emerald (back then, all you needed was a chaos emerald, and you could chaos control with any amount of rings you wanted), Eggman could use a more stable version of Metal Sonic's free-fly, shoot missiles (lazers(sp?)... fine...) without any use of rings, and could slow fall when pressing the spin button. "Mecha Knux" (name of a person who helped JTE) could "jet-glide," allowing him to glide at the same altitude until you release the jump button (he has a low jump-height, so this is a good way to get around places, only in a more complex way). JTE himself could use the "Glide-blast," a faster form of the regular glide. Cyan (blue-colored Knuckles) and Zim could climb onto a wall without having to glide onto it (I think Zim could slow fall). JTE2 (or Jake) could stick onto a wall when you jump onto it. Fox (White Sonic wth) could home in on enemies (no thoking, just homing into the enemy) and shoot bullets without them costing rings (i think). Hikaru (White Tails) could fly smoother and faster than tails.

Hope I helped. :/

P.S. The abilities in SPMoves depend on the characters ability rather than the skin name.

EDIT: Wiki: http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/SPMoves

EDIT2: Some of my info are crud. :/

Silent_Snipe said:
I'm guessing the creator was like alot of n00bs here where they post stuff in releases etc...
You better be talking about Miles and not JTE.

Arf said:
Silent_Snipe said:
I'm guessing the creator was like alot of n00bs here where they post stuff in releases etc...
You better be talking about Miles and not JTE.
JTE didn't make this topic.....
I was refering to miles but seeming this topic has no point in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back