Spetember 11th, 1297: NEVAR 4GET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroze

September 11, 1297:
On this day, 709 years ago, William Wallace leads over 12,000 Scots to victory over the bloody English at the Battle of Stirling Bridge.

JohnLethal4504e18830270.jpg

I ask that all of you make this picture your avatar in rememberance of this great victory of freedom over tyranny. It's better than having to watch the World Trade Center burn down again every time I look at someone's profile. Let's not celebrate their victory like a fucking holiday. That is all.

NEVAR 4GET.

Kroze said:
September 11, 1297:
On this day, 709 years ago, William Wallace leads over 12,000 Scots to victory over the bloody English at the Battle of Stirling Bridge.

JohnLethal4504e18830270.jpg

I ask that all of you make this picture your avatar in rememberance of this great victory of freedom over tyranny. It's better than having to watch the World Trade Center burn down again every time I look at someone's profile. Let's not celebrate their victory like a **** holiday. That is all.

NEVAR 4GET.

WTF! The 9/11 is about the people who died on Flight 93, The World Trade Centers, and the Pentagon. Did you forget that :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sales said:
we're remembering the people who died in the attack not celebrating a terrorist victory.

"YOU MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE, OUR FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

And yes, I AM Scottish....

This topic is not about the World Trade Towers or terrorist attacks...
This topic is about William Wallace who is a true hero...
kthxbye!

Dark Mystic said:
WTF! The 9/11 is about the people who died on Flight 93, The World Trade Centers, and the Pentagon. Did you forget that :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Apperantly YOU have forgotten OUR herritige...
You know how many people are part Scottish nowadays?
You know WHY?!??!

You have THAT man to thank for that!

Now to continue onward with this celebration!

Thank you for not posting an image of burning, exploding, and/or collapsing towers. I understand this is a day to remember the people that died on 9/11/01, but it's nice to get away from that and learn something else about history. ;P

Yeah. Other interesting things happened on this day too.

Australia invaded New Britain in 1914.

Red Sox won their last World Series for 86 years in 1918, starting the infamous curse.

The World Wildlife Fund was formed in 1961.

The Beatles recorded their first single in 1962.

Moby was born in 1965.

Harry Connick Jr. was born in 1967. I can't believe Moby is older. :o

The Ford Pinto was introduced in 1970, which probably wasn't a good thing. :P

Ludacris was born in 1977.

In addition to being the National Day of Catalonia, it's also New Years Day in Ethiopa.

Yes Arrow...
Way to stay away from the main topic of this thread...
Celebrating our victory over those dirty british (But don't worry, we still love you.... just bring us some fresh booze and all will be forgiven!)
Now in true scottish heritage, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!

*Kroze uses the McCloud sword to slice off Arrow's head as punishment*

Today is not a day to morn death and destruction...
It is a day to celebrate life...
After all, isn't that exactly what William Wallace would of wanted?

Arrow, you forgot a very important one! SRB2 1.09 was released this day one year ago. And to believe that some of you thought it would never come out...

True Hyper Sonic said:
Um..It's past 9/11/XX people...

Do you mean 20XX, when Megaman defeated Dr. Wily over 8 times? Now he's a real hero.

Nine, actually. (Don't forget Mega Man & Bass.)

Funny how it all happened in the same day, too, despite there supposedly being a six month gap between the sixth and seventh time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back