Spectator Glitch in Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamTehLulz

Okay, so I was on a server with a little under 10 players, without any wads added or cheats enabled. There were four people on the blue team, and one person on the red team.

Now, when I went to join the game I was surprised to see the people on both teams were able to hit me although I was on the blue team. I THEN noticed the spectator message was still visible, and my name was still white in the chat. I then tried changing my color using "color green" in the console, and it WORKED and I showed up on neither team. And, other players could SEE the color change , so it wasn't server-side.

I have no idea what happened here. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Okay, so I was on a server with a little under 10 players, without any wads added or cheats enabled. There were four people on the blue team, and one person on the red team.

Now, when I went to join the game I was surprised to see the people on both teams were able to hit me although I was on the blue team. I THEN noticed the spectator message was still visible, and my name was still white in the chat. I then tried changing my color using "color green" in the console, and it WORKED and I showed up on neither team. And, other players could SEE the color change , so it wasn't server-side.

I have no idea what happened here. Does anyone else have any ideas?
http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=36205

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back