Special stages Beta 2 (1 revamp, 2 new levels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
This is the 2nd release to my special stage mod/ Level pack. There have been some new stuff added to it, here they are.

.Token room revamped, and now is token area, a small area with 7 special stage tokens

.Sunny Shore was completely revamped, and now finished, check it out.

. And the new level, Coldsnap summit (MAP54) is now in the level pack, please play and see if any bugs, and vice versa.

The following maps done

MAP01
MAP50
MAP51
MAP52
MAP54 (I thought it was 53, but made a mistake)

Coming to Beta 3.

New chaos emerald sprites, and a revamp to Toxic Base, and some edits to River park are what is planned at the moment.

The link.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=bb9bab2b4fc92b5e41bcdf9215bc6f9f

The filename hurts to look at.

Sunny Shore was the best out of the three, no questions asked. The rings were a bit abundant, and the ring clusters were a bit too close together. However, using GFZ textures makes it REALLY easy to have the level feel bland.

On the other hand, River Park wasn't really up to par. The ring placement was really repetetive, and the rivers really clogged up the flow. Not to mention another GFZ-ish level was really killing it, though.

And Toxic Base really should be revamped, given that you DO want to keep it.

Sorry to bump this, but I released a 2nd beta. If I broke any rules, I apologize.

A 2nd beta of this level pack is out now, check the updates and details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back