SP MOVES 1.094A GLITCH : I NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 1.094a with a gamedata.dat that has all secrets. I took it out the SRB2 Folder and into my Sp Moves folder with 1.098. I played, went back to SRB2, took off the HUD accidentally by using viewsize, tryed downloading SRB2 again and made a copy of the SP Moves gamedata.dat and when I did the HUD was back ,but, the easter egg count from SP Moves was there and I was using 1094a!!!

Damnit.

If you delete parts that a game needs and replaces it with something ANOTHER game needs, what do you think happens?

Oh well then it looks like I'ma have to live with ir. I guess it's not such a big deal becuase if I add any wad it dissapears. It doesn't effect any of the real gameplay jsut adds stuff to the hud. ( I'll live. )

If viewsize is 12 or bigger, HUD turns on. Viewsize 11 is the normal size. Smaller sizes decrease the screen area, and SRB2 covers the missing area with a border.

Chaos said:
lol another hyper son

SP Moves, being released, will just cause noobs to spread the word and have them create lots of new topics of crap like where they can find 1.08 and how SP Moves works.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back