• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Soundtrack Retake, makin' em out of pure boredom.

What it says on the title, I'm planning on doing my own takes on every single track and jingle in 2.2's OST, and compiling them into a pk3. (I also included two scrapped tracks that I'm genuinely proud of, I might redo SCZ and bring it back since I lost it's project file.) ((Ignore the fact that THZSCRAPPED loops two times please.))
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah, Lime Forest (GFZALT) is literally just based off Knothole Base / Sonic Electronic.
 

Attachments

  • O__1UP.ogg
    48.7 KB
  • O__CHSEL.ogg
    400.1 KB
  • O_GFZ1.ogg
    943.2 KB
  • O_GFZ2.ogg
    780.4 KB
  • O_GFZALT.ogg
    825.6 KB
  • O_SPEC1.ogg
    1.3 MB
  • O_THZSCRAPPED.ogg
    3.8 MB
  • Silver Cascade SCRAPPED.ogg
    3.6 MB
Last edited:
What it says on the title, I'm planning on doing my own takes on every single track and jingle in 2.2's OST, and compiling them into a pk3. (I also included two scrapped tracks that I'm genuinely proud of, I might redo SCZ and bring it back since I lost it's project file.) ((Ignore the fact that THZSCRAPPED loops two times please.))
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah, Lime Forest (GFZALT) is literally just based off Knothole Base / Sonic Electronic.
Was it based on SRB2 2.1?
 
yeah! did plan on basing my retake on pre 2.2 tracks, dated as far as the demo era tracks
Post automatically merged:

except for techno hill zone act 1 and 2, since i don't know what kind of direction i had for both of those, and some tracks i've shown are or have been remade.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top