{SOUND WARNING} Tails Sanatorium v2.0

{SOUND WARNING} Tails Sanatorium v2.0 2.0

The way knew there was a thoking character was because I had closed captioning on. Besides, it was a glitch about tails doll not being in my game and Fureason is going to fix that and update the map.

Wdym by invisible thooking character? are you confused by the tails dolls around the map or is the "Thooking character" just that?

The way knew there was a thoking character was because I had closed captioning on. Besides, it was a glitch about tails doll not being in my game and Fureason is going to fix that and update the map.
i don't have the problem you're talking about but ok next update fureason will fix it i guess

so we can all agree that they only changed their profile picture because they didn't want to get banned right? :worry:
Post automatically merged:

Wdym by invisible thooking character? are you confused by the tails dolls around the map or is the "Thooking character" just that?
either its 3d models or they have wtfsonic and some other mod that breaks wtfsonic on. *wouldnt be models unless the tails doll isnt a deton though.*

Cool!! I remember playing this a while ago, don't remember when though. Definitely during the 2.2 timespan though. Is Sonic Corp ported, by any chance? If not, I'm not asking you to port it and I was just curious to see if I could find and play it again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back