Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sonicfan93

Look, I'm sorry for flaming everyone. I didn't relize i was being a jerk. It's not like me. I'm usually nice to people in real life. Because I was such a jerk, I'll let you guys flame me. I need it.

Where did I see that kind of phrases... *points at itself*
Better, anyways. Before you get permbanned. My case was different because it was me against myself, but your case is the normal of somebody that causes trouble normally. Learn, Sonicfan, learn...

This is a desperate Cry for attention.
Sorry, but its too late, its not gunna re-earn any trust.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
We told you not to do this kind of topic. Prepare to be banished forever!

When was that?

Anyways, I wasn't trying to re-earn any trust, I was apologising. You can flame me if I spelled that wrong, too.

sonicfan93 said:
You can flame me if I spelled that wrong, too.
Flaming because somebody flamed is wrong, but does make sense. Flaming for spelling wrong a word hard of remember exactly doesn't.

I, for one, actually believe you, SonicFan. Just try to follow the rules. I won't flame you, because 1. I don't want to get in trouble, and 2. It wouuldn't be very nice. We'll respect you, if you respect us. Remember that, and you'll do fine.

What did he see, in the parallel dimension?
He saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, Oh, beans lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, yeah yeah...
To sik:
Just to say, I know "bean" is a hispanic racial slur, but I don't mean it that way. I wouldn't make fun of hispanics anyway, because i am one.

sonicfan93 said:
What did he see, in the parallel dimension?
He saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, Oh, beans lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, yeah yeah...
To sik:
Just to say, I know "bean" is a hispanic racial slur, but I don't mean it that way. I wouldn't make fun of hispanics anyway, because i am one.

The term is actually "Beaner", so you have nothing to worry about.

Somebody watches Mind of Mencia too much.

Anyhow, yes. 'Sorry' topics are pretty strictly against the rules, and I could bet that the admins won't take too kindly against this. Looks like you might be just about out of luck, sonicfan. :?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
It's actually from real life, but is heard very, very often on Mind of Mencia.

I thought you mean't My quote from my sig, not beaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back