Sooooo I saw SMB Banana Mania and wanted to make a wad to celebrate Super Monkey Ball's 20th anniversary in SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PupDaNi

Hey-Hey-Hey-MOTHERFU-
After the was a leak of Sonic and Tails being unlockable characters in Banana Mania It made me want to make a monkey ball wad where every character is in the balls from the game I know I can make the sprites but the only question is how am I put it on the characters?

Could you repeat while being clearer please?

Also why Sega is deciding to shoehorn Sonic in all of their games?

Because Sonic sells and it’s his 30th anniversary. It doesn’t change anything about the game itself, so it’s a harmless addition.

I want to make a wad that brings the characters into the monkey balls from the game Super Monkey Ball

Because Sonic sells and it’s his 30th anniversary. It doesn’t change anything about the game itself, so it’s a harmless addition.
And yet people complained about Mario getting shoehorned in some Nintendo port and games.

Hmmm maybe it can work like the shields except it has a moving animation when you move and it has 4 angles( I don't want to include the other 4 angles in this post and the wad because im lazy ._.)

Hmmm maybe it can work like the shields except it has a moving animation when you move and it has 4 angles( I don't want to include the other 4 angles in this post and the wad because im lazy ._.)
The idea sounds very smart, I like it. Though what will they do in the balls? Do they have stiff controls and weird momentum? Any extra Abilities?

The idea sounds very smart, I like it. Though what will they do in the balls? Do they have stiff controls and weird momentum? Any extra Abilities?
I think they can't spindash but can go faster down slopes by running and each character give different stats referencing the character's stats from smb banana blitz and to reference super monkey ball 2 they will have they ability to fly anywhere when super and by pressing custom 1 they will be be shrunk by a "random ray gun" to fit in smaller spaces and after pressing custom 1 again they will be returned to normal size I'm thinking of getting some person to help with lua since I think I can make some sprites.

That sounds like an amazing idea, I'm not a Super Monkey Ball fan but I'm pretty exited for it. Good luck with release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back