sonkick

sonkick 1.0

out of all of the mods, this is one of them. the dude can't change colors.

srb20036.gif

on the other hand
srb20035.gif

A little more of a description would've been nice
Like what is sonkick? What does he do? Is this your first mod?

Stuff like that idk

Stuff like that idk
I guess HE is Like a riP-off version of sonic
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 74267
on the other hand
View attachment 74268
yeah i knew tHat If you stomp on an Enemy you bounce realLy high. isnt that Precious?

View attachment 74267
on the other hand
View attachment 74268

View attachment 74267
on the other hand
View attachment 74268

oops

Last edited:
  • Cool!
Reactions: rox
I guess HE is Like a riP-off version of sonic

yeah i knew tHat If you stomp on an Enemy you bounce realLy high. isnt that Precious?

oops
Please,for future reference,make sure write setences right,and not like you did.

Stuff like that idk
Its probably his first mod,to due to not just sprites,but the spindash is truly OP and broken.

this is a masterpiece. I'm gonna print it out and eat it to absorb it's artistic powers

I would rather eat Kirby's ckae than this.
why kirby is clearly made of play dough which, in case you weren't paying attention during SILENT READING TIME, is only fun to play with but NOT TO EAT. This design and interpretation of Sonic however pins itself much more in the line of an artistic balance between being fun to play with AND to eat. Does that make sense?

why kirby is clearly made of play dough which, in case you weren't paying attention during SILENT READING TIME, is only fun to play with but NOT TO EAT. This design and interpretation of Sonic however pins itself much more in the line of an artistic balance between being fun to play with AND to eat. Does that make sense?
I was joking

I think you take everything serious.
i can tell you fo sho (slang for "for sure") that the only thing i take seriously and am not pranking a single person with is my feelings about this SRB2 MOD! Sonkick is really cool and I like this mod! It's pretty fun and cute and unique art style!

The topic is Sonkick and how much I love it. Which I do. As evidenced by my special locket!
true-love.png

if you want sonkick to change colors make his sprites green (change the blue to green)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back