Soniku11 Coop Map Pack

Soniku11 Coop Map Pack v8.6.5

Soniku11

Soniku11 submitted a new resource:

Soniku11 Coop Map Pack - the coop i been making since a long time now

At long last!.. After almost a month and half of both mental and physical suffering and agony, i finished the remake of my coop pack! Tought mostly. (There is some that have been left yet unchanged as they werent really that lacking, imo)

here are the coop maps i been doing for so long, it took me a lot of time, effort, and blood, specially blood. Do mind im not a professional, im still a rookie really, so, try not judge me as a master of map making, like, STJ level of skill or something, i...

Read more about this resource...

I noticed the emblems in the earlier levels appear to not be set up correctly. They can be seen, but they can't be collected (ie. green and transparent).

They work in later levels though, though the title of an unlocked map makes me wonder if the SOC has properly reset all data when the addon loads.

Last edited:
I noticed the emblems in the earlier levels appear to not be set up correctly. They can be seen, but they can't be collected (ie. green and transparent).

They work in later levels though, though the title of an unlocked map makes me wonder if the SOC has properly reset all data when the addon loads.
It doesnt.

Saw this right before the mod finished downloading so I went and checked; the SOC only resets emblems.

these arent too bad though this part here in Urban passage act 2 is very confusing.
srb20157.png

this was gonna be a message saying "im stuck, please fix" but i realized you just have to spin at it which i find weird cause why doesnt hammering work on it? if spinning works on it then i would think hammering would work on it.

these arent too bad though this part here in Urban passage act 2 is very confusing. View attachment 105050
this was gonna be a message saying "im stuck, please fix" but i realized you just have to spin at it which i find weird cause why doesnt hammering work on it? if spinning works on it then i would think hammering would work on it.
i mean, its only fair, after all, its a regular bustable wall, i dont understand why you shouldnt be able to break it, i actually tested this right now, as i was hosting when you did the comment, and i just checked that amy cant break the thing with the hammer, despite it being a regular bustable wall..?? please fix this STJ, why does Amy's melee attack not break a regular bustable block?
1700698070746.png

some other things to note is that theres no ending cutscene or cut to credits or cut to the black rock emerald cutscene thing when you beat the final boss and unlock level select, you just get looped back around to the first level. is this supposed to happen?

alot of emblems cannot be collected i guess they werent set properly.

thats kinda all the problems i have, these levels arent too bad they are alot better than before thats for sure and one of the zones i forgot the name of i kinda like idk i guess its the lack of enemies and the pretty spacious level design allowing for alot of speed with some momentum mods or fast characters which i like. ive dubbed it the chill level since it feels like a small break from all the enemies and such. all and all, pretty good!

some other things to note is that theres no ending cutscene or cut to credits or cut to the black rock emerald cutscene thing when you beat the final boss and unlock level select, you just get looped back around to the first level. is this supposed to happen?

alot of emblems cannot be collected i guess they werent set properly.

thats kinda all the problems i have, these levels arent too bad they are alot better than before thats for sure and one of the zones i forgot the name of i kinda like idk i guess its the lack of enemies and the pretty spacious level design allowing for alot of speed with some momentum mods or fast characters which i like. ive dubbed it the chill level since it feels like a small break from all the enemies and such. all and all, pretty good!

1- Yes thats intended to happen.

2- the emblems are set correctly, you only have to reset the custom savegame the mod creates.

Some of the emblems are not fixed, being green and transparent. I got a screenshots of it:

View attachment 107615

And, Beach Village has no/broken emblems.
1- Yeah, that is part also of what i been working on, which is taking me so long to post an update, together with other stuff.

2- I simply gave up long ago with Beach Village so i reduced it to it's bare minimum. It has no emblems, nor custom music, neither anything like that. I never knew what to do, and i was THIS close of scrapping them, if it were because coop would been way too short without them

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back