Sonikku Question

A'Dilla

For The Win!
So, before you think I'm weird... I'm asking about this because of my answer of this thread. Gussing this still makes me weird... oh well.

Now, hopefully we all know Sonikku (Johnny Wallbank) has left Team SRB2. I have been searching for this in the wayback machine for awhile now and I found no post nor even a hint that he left. All I am asking is why Sonikku left sonic team jr. (Also when if you do know...). If you have a link to a post about Sonikku leaving, please post it in here.

Thank you very much 😁

So, before you think I'm weird... I'm asking about this because of my answer of this thread. Gussing this still makes me weird... oh well.

Now, hopefully we all know Sonikku (Johnny Wallbank) has left Team SRB2. I have been searching for this in the wayback machine for awhile now and I found no post nor even a hint that he left. All I am asking is why Sonikku left sonic team jr. (Also when if you do know...). If you have a link to a post about Sonikku leaving, please post it in here.

Thank you very much 😁
Dude just left to focus on real life and eventually his indie game content, and it was a gradual break away from the game as SSNTails took center-stage until 2.0.

He's still in the community, but not in dev, obviously.

There wasn't some big breakup. Throughout the 2000s he just did less and less work on SRB2 until he was doing no work. He still posts in the Discord server (under the name CaptainAwesome).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back