SonicGL returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon,you are a what you bahh I have the Wad gplevelpack.wad and ng-sonic.wad and combine them together and makes it like Sonic the hedgehog next gen for X 360 and PS3

He canceled it because he was making it at the same time Sega was making Sonic Next Gen, and he was afraid might do something like shut down the site, so he stopped working on it.

Jêrome bosser (Sonic GL's Maker) say :
(July/12/2007)
Hello everyone! Thanks for all your support, I haven't updated the site since a while (one year and half...), sorry.

I decided stop making Sonic GL when Sega annonced their Sonic Next Gen, I was thinking that they could release PC games and I don't want to compete with it or they will surely shut down this website ( like SquareSoft done with Chrono project... without reason in fact cause they don't use this licence anymore )
and of course I like Sega and I would like they manage to success like they done in the past.

I haven't played the nextgen Sonic because after seeing video and screens I think that they missed their opportunity to make revive the Sonic License.

When I stopped Sonic GL, I was making special stages
in 3D like those in Sonic3/&K with red and blue balls (I LOVE those special stages)
and some crazy races against Ferrari, F14..., and Metal Sonic, very funny.

Now I'm in Tokyo for 3 month, last year I've started my own company in computer development, and actually I'm making games for mobile devices (If only I can have Sonic license :-[, I'll make a 2D game that every sonic fans waiting for)

I don't know yet if I will continue Sonic GL.
Sega doesn't matter about this game, maybe I'll try to make them take a look at it, If one of you could write a mail in Japanese to Sega lol.

See you soon for updates and let me know if many people are waiting for SonicGL..

If someone have any special request : bosser_jerome at yahoo.fr

Thank a lot,

Jérome

Also Draykon, we all know his email.

Akuma TH said:
He canceled it because he was making it at the same time Sega was making Sonic Next Gen, and he was afraid might do something like shut down the site, so he stopped working on it.

Jêrome bosser (Sonic GL's Maker) say :
(July/12/2007)
Hello everyone! Thanks for all your support, I haven't updated the site since a while (one year and half...), sorry.

I decided stop making Sonic GL when Sega annonced their Sonic Next Gen, I was thinking that they could release PC games and I don't want to compete with it or they will surely shut down this website ( like SquareSoft done with Chrono project... without reason in fact cause they don't use this licence anymore )
and of course I like Sega and I would like they manage to success like they done in the past.

I haven't played the nextgen Sonic because after seeing video and screens I think that they missed their opportunity to make revive the Sonic License.

When I stopped Sonic GL, I was making special stages
in 3D like those in Sonic3/&K with red and blue balls (I LOVE those special stages)
and some crazy races against Ferrari, F14..., and Metal Sonic, very funny.

Now I'm in Tokyo for 3 month, last year I've started my own company in computer development, and actually I'm making games for mobile devices (If only I can have Sonic license :-[, I'll make a 2D game that every sonic fans waiting for)

I don't know yet if I will continue Sonic GL.
Sega doesn't matter about this game, maybe I'll try to make them take a look at it, If one of you could write a mail in Japanese to Sega lol.

See you soon for updates and let me know if many people are waiting for SonicGL..

If someone have any special request : bosser_jerome at yahoo.fr

Thank a lot,

Jérome

Also Draykon, we all know his email.
Thats a bull excuse.

The abuse of texture rendering effects looks awful, look at the sand! The surface itself is flat, so why the hell make the texture look like it's coming metres out of the ground? talk about disorientating. Not to mention that the gameplay embodies everything that is wrong with the current Sonic games, hell, it manages to look more linear than the official games.

I believe the purpose of those tests is to determine what graphics cards it works on. Hence if they don't work, you've still got helpful enough information.

Which means that Sonic GL would crash on your computer as well. So leik, email your graphics card specs and the fact that it doesn't work to Jerome or something, so he could like fix it or something.

I bought a new pc for the new games ad especially for this as it looks cool from the videos and the screen shots and he's far from finished so im watching how this develops carefully.

Cool!The Hbr Exe works.

Now to find Glew32.Dll on the Internet to make 1.exe work.\

Got 1.exe to work

Cool shading. 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back