• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SonicCD.wad

Is it good???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i play it i'm in greenforest zone and i got the first one but sonic's not green or anything nothing seems to be changed what could i be doing wrong?

Jurai_Madman said:
It is quite nice, however I nearly died from laughter at the running sprites (no offense).

The running frames are the same as the ones from the game...special stage that is...it is pretty good.

Ok, the wad is good. Plus changing the Goal thing was good, and the boss was good.(Finnaly a new boss...just with the same moves) but the multithok is unnessesary and the ability to shoot rings from the start is also unnessesary.

Stardust speedway is one of my favorite levels of all time, I hope you make that level very decently. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Also, I can't download the music.dta, I keep getting a "Sorry the file you requested is unavailble" message, can you re-upload it please?

Shoot... I like the character wad, but the NEEDFORSCDSS.wad thing doesn't work, everytime I'm at the title screen, the program quits...
It would be alot easier if this was one wad. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back