Sonic3K Elemental Shield Spawner

Sonic3K Elemental Shield Spawner Version 1.1

DolphinCube

Cubin' Around SRB2
DolphinCube submitted a new resource:

Sonic3K Elemental Shield Spawner - Spawn some (Very) Rare Shields!

This took me a while to make. Even though Its REALLY simple. Mostly because I suck at coding

If you ever played any of the Extra Zones in SRB2. You have prob seen the Sonic 3K Elemental Shields. Which they are pretty cool to use. But they are NOT in the campain itself. This mod fixes that

Just simply type the follow commands in the console to have the respective shield spawn in front of you!

BubbleShield - Spawns the Bubble Shield (and its fun to spam its ability)

LightningShield -...

Read more about this resource...

This is actually cool, but i wish there was an command to have the s3 shields replace the srb2 ones like: magnet or smth shield isreplaced by lightning, elemental shield is replaced by bubble, force replaced by fire and wind by lightning again

DolphinCube updated Sonic3K Elemental Shield Spawner with a new update entry:

Single-Command Overhaul!

Alrighty. I've changed a ton of stuff in this code. So now you can spawn all 3k shields by typing in this in console, I've also made it so only admins of the server can do it:
SpawnShield <type>
It can take in the variables Bubble, Lighting, or Fire. And just to make it a little bit shorter. B, L, or F. for the respective shield.

This was a total pain in the butt and I am prob never going to touch this code again.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back