• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic07 (Beta relesse thanks to DashFox2007)

Who would you want more as an 07 wad?

• Knuckles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I got it uploaded, now all I have to do is PM this to gsonic, and once I get his approval, you guys can get your copy.

Awesome job! *Downloads* This thing is freaking amazing!!!

Then I play as him.....:( He looks funny. What happened?

Sorry I was testing it out. Very good , though his running looked funny because his legs didn't go high enough and his arms are going to the sides instead of backwards. And his quills need to be pointing up when he's super. Yet this wad rocks so hard I don't care!

Guess what? Beta two is out, fixed the running animation: http://www.sendspace.com/file/t0xuu2

Beta 3 will be a large jump in quality, this wad was rushed, and sadly quality was sacrificed, since there's no deadline any more, I'll take my time to edit the sprites. Beta 3 will be a MAJOR update with no white border on the character.

hey, Im very impressed and before i start to pick at it I have taken into account its a beta, lol but when i played it these thoughts were going threw my head:

1. Sonic looks amazing for a change.
2.he's surrounded by a white background but obiviously because its a beta.
3. for some reason he changed into RGX's sonic :? on certain angles.
4. walking and running with arms out looked so stiff, there should be abit more flexability.
5. super sonic should float rather than just run like sonic but gold.
6. The front view of sonic running with arms out looks fantastic just that it isnt like that on the normal view.

so I'm sorry I had to bring that up but theres some pointers to improvement lol. Dont get mad at me, hey? hey whats that look for? stop it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back