• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic07 (Beta relesse thanks to DashFox2007)

Who would you want more as an 07 wad?

• Knuckles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mephiles_the_dark1 said:
and its been past 27 minutes hasn't it?

Yes, it has been 32 minutes since sonicthehedgehog/gsonic announced that it would be 27 minutes till the wad would be released, and we're still waiting.

sonicthehedgehog/gsonic said:
XD at lets it will beat next gen case next gen dint even have a walking frame.
and your wad is gonna kill mine anyway.

Maybe, don't forget I haven't even finished it and almost all the sprites were redesigned and now look better then before. Don't get me wrong, your sprites look great and all but unless you complete it and align it properly, yours will just end up as my beta. No disrespect when I say this.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Yeah. Also that wad is overdue. You said you'd have it done by yesterday....>.>

I agree with you, my wad is almost as old as the dinosaurs itself but don't forget about others wads that were never finished at all. All I can say is that at least I still working on it, even though I have more projects to do around the same time.

Mine is a beta as well and you really took your time. I figure you gave up case you keep posting the updates and you never updated it, I like your wad
and if I was to compete I would make it far but not as far, keep up the good work.

Hey, two questions guys lol:

1. does silver run or float in this wad? because he didn't float in the games except for levitating.

2. Is this being released today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back