• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic07 (Beta relesse thanks to DashFox2007)

Who would you want more as an 07 wad?

• Knuckles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the next gen wad? That was a beta, the final release will have walking frames.

Yeah I know but I gess it will be wad agents wad sonic07 is with a mod as well. when the final release of my wad comes out.
nvm I forgot they are not doing the mod.

Just so you know, you have to type in complete sentences and complete words. Otherwise you'll get banned before you can release your wad.

Yeah. Also that wad is overdue. You said you'd have it done by yesterday....>.>

Lawl, that's exactly what i use for every single character wad you've seen of mine (exept darksupersonic and ashura)

Dang at lest you guys got something to work with I had to start from scratch.
Maybe sprites are better, well sonic07 looks pretty cool the beta is going to be out today, case I wanna have time to get supersonic in my wad.

(Note do u want sonic07 to jump like Amy or into a ball)

Well, if sonic 07 is the style they used for Sonic and the Secret Rings then, it would make more sence to me if he jumped like amy because that's how he jumped in the game. But it is your wad, so I'm gonna leave it to you to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back