sonic XG is back baby and better then ever!

Neon_hyperdrive

Don’t run away i won’t hurt you
yep this is not an april fools prank sonic XG is back after all these years of waiting a new teaser has been released on twitter on the new official sonic XG twitter account the new teaser has footage of a complete overhaul of the art style of the game like oh god it’s too good to be true go watch the teaser your self just type in the search bar on twitter Sonic_XG and you’re good to go tell ke what you think down below!

I can confirm this true: this isn't exactly new news either, as said teaser has been out for over a month at this point. I cannot acquire the Tweet atm due to school blockades, however I can confirm that there IS footage of it out there, and that it's probably gonna be better than it would have been otherwise, because you got some real talent on the team now.

XG never died, persay, it just kept switching teams partly thanks to who Joe Waters put in charge. That person is gone now.

I can confirm this true: this isn't exactly new news either, as said teaser has been out for over a month at this point. I cannot acquire the Tweet atm due to school blockades, however I can confirm that there IS footage of it out there, and that it's probably gonna be better than it would have been otherwise, because you got some real talent on the team now.

XG never died, persay, it just kept switching teams partly thanks to who Joe Waters put in charge. That person is gone now.
you mean Joe waters is dead?

you mean Joe waters is dead?
... no. I mean he gave leadership of the project to a friend of theirs and let them take care of it with his advice.

That friend is a known art thief. Spitfya or Blazefire may sound familar to some.

That friend is gone now.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back