• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have no idea how drepressing it is to finally see a notification here. And go "Oh! did blue blur say something?" Then see you guys just fuckin around and uselessly messaging one word. My cup will soon runneth over.
fr. this thread is gonna get blocked someday.
The thread has been dry so i'm gonna try to start another chat/debate; What do you guys think dark sonic will be like? maybe more combat based or something and less speed based? But then again, he is EXTREMELY fast...

The thread has been dry so i'm gonna try to start another chat/debate; What do you guys think dark sonic will be like? maybe more combat based or something and less speed based? But then again, he is EXTREMELY fast...

Don't really know, but I'm hoping he'll do more damage when using combat moves. And maybe he'll be extremely fast for combat.

I'd expect him to be a pretty heavy character, with moves that SHOW him being fast, (like him blitzing the gold and silver robots) but still they couldn't be used for mobility or raw speed.

The main difference I think he'll have between super sonic, is that both of them will do the same damage. BUT super sonic's would be smaller, done in rapid succession while dark sonic's would be large but unleashed in one hit.

yknow that one teleport kick move shadow did in the shadow the hedgehog opening animation?
i think that'll be a move he can do, similar to light speed attack but way more instant

Well, the more important question to ask is how will you be able to unlock/transform into him?

challenge stage, similar to ultimate inazuma probably i dunno
Imagine it is a level based on escaping from Sonic's mind and at one point they lock him up and when they are about to kill him he transforms into Dark Sonic, defeating everyone instantly and a kind of tutorial would begin on how to use it and at the end they would tell you how to transform. and it would take you to the map you were on (in a future update not now and is a supossition not a real thing )

challenge stage, similar to ultimate inazuma probably i dunno
Not to say the team (BlueBlur, Metalwario and goldenshine.) couldn't make something or lack the skills to do a mindscape like stage. But that would be a lot of effort for only 3 people to do. (Side note: I have no idea how many people made the mindscape stage.)

especially for just unlocking dark sonic.

Plus, Like @BlueBlur said himself. He said that he is almost done with the remaining sprites for dark sonic. and is waiting for bug fixes from goldenshine.

And the custom stage from the trailer, Was just for the trailer and is not relevant to X-sonic.

My Guess is that dark sonic is going to be WAY more simple than everyone for some reason is leading out to be.
(Transform as per usual while holding a custom button like "Custom2 and/or custom3".)

Not to say the team (BlueBlur, Metalwario and goldenshine.) couldn't make something or lack the skills to do a mindscape like stage. But that would be a lot of effort for only 3 people to do. (Side note: I have no idea how many people made the mindscape stage.)

Plus, Like @BlueBlur said himself. He said that he is almost done with the remaining sprites for dark sonic. and is waiting for bug fixes from goldenshine.

And the custom stage from the trailer, Was just for the trailer and is not relevant to X-sonic.

My Guess is that dark sonic is going to be WAY more simple than everyone for some reason is leading out to be.
(Transform as per usual while holding a custom button like "Custom2 and/or custom3".)

In my humble opinion we should support the project and have patience to have a quality mod and have fun using it because that is its main objective, to give us fun and have a new character

In my humble opinion we should support the project and have patience to have a quality mod and have fun using it because that is its main objective, to give us fun and have a new character
I've said that same thing about supporting the project and to have patience, are you saying I'm not/don't??

honestly I don't really have anything to say anymore, I'm just keeping eye on this forum for news at this point. watching the chaos that is little kids that bumping this threads number up one by one.

As annoying as over theorizing on and bringing up the same questions OVER AND OVER AGAIN is.
At least people are excited for it.

But I hope people can stop and look at the mods progress, and try to look on how hard people like blueblur work and the time they put into it. Instead of just "ReAlese DAtE PlIsZe?", "WhAt IS PrOgreSS %?".

Again Id say let this thread rest and just wait until release.
Until next time, peace.

That literally has nothing to do with what he was saying. Besides, you guys have been told the same thing before and completely ignored it. I'm not saying that my slate is clean on this, but I try to listen as best as I can. While some of you guys just write it off entirely.
I've said that same thing about supporting the project and to have patience, are you saying I'm not/don't??

honestly I don't really have anything to say anymore, I'm just keeping eye on this forum for news at this point. watching the chaos that is little kids that bumping this threads number up one by one.

As annoying as over theorizing on and bringing up the same questions OVER AND OVER AGAIN is.

But I hope people can stop and look at the mods progress, and try to look on how hard people like blueblur work and the time they put into it. Instead of just "ReAlese DAtE PlIsZe?", "WhAt IS PrOgreSS %?".

Until next time, peace.
That being said, I think I should follow suit.

Until next time, peace.
Look, I don't know how the translator works or that, but I was referring to the fact that there are people who don't have patience and hurry and hurry, but I wasn't referring to you as someone who is impatient. Possibly the translator changed it, but I was referring to the message supporting what What were you saying

could also be simple in the way like shadows bike where you need to beat the game with all emeralds to be able to access it, but im guessing it'll have something at the end that says "Congratulations, you can now access a form above Super Sonic!"

OR "Congrats, you have unlocked Dark Sonic! (insert button pressing to turn dark) to turn into Dark Sonic."
even better, pull an SA sonic where it says
"You can now transform into the embodiment of darkness and revenge with (button)." with an image of the fake emeralds circling the real emeralds

Regarding the development of x sonic, what is the current percentage of progress of the mod?

(which you know obviously not assumptions)

Rule 2: No flaming or trolling.
Regarding the development of x sonic, what is the current percentage of progress of the mod?

(which you know obviously not assumptions)

yall worse at reading than dragon ball fans wtf 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back