• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
this question has been bugging me for quite a while: is x sonic a speed/combat based character?
Yes.
But more on the Speed side.

At least that's my opinion from watching the trailer multiple times.
Post automatically merged:

I just now thought of this.
Base sonic and super sonic both had an official spindash/ringburst appearance in the anime soo..

What the hell would a dark sonic spindash/ringburst even look like?

I guess we will find out when it mod releases.

Last edited:
That's great to hear officaily that dark sonic is going to be in the mod. (Even though I knew it was going to be in.)

Great to hear that he is trying to pour all the passion he can into the mod, Even if it could be released now if he wanted to. I'd rather wait until he feels its ready to play, than play an husk of what the full polished product would be.

I Doubt that it will release this or next month. I know we all want it to.
But that's HIGHLY Unrealistic. I'd say around may. But I'm not good with predicting time.
Its done when its done.

All I know is that my brains happy receptors or going to be overloaded when this mod comes out!

@BlueBlur &Crew If you see this I hope the best of luck to you and the team. Thank you for making a childHood dream come to life.

Another Note: We should try to refrain from talking about release times/dates.
yep exactly that, we dont need tu preasure blueblur he has a life we need to wait

So I paused the video and took this screenshot this kick animation looks really good
Screenshot_20240216-195025.png

Can we just appreciate how blue blur works on this mod like 3 in the morning
Where did he ever say he worked in this at that time?
Y'know, there was a question I was wondering to ask, and it may sound stupid, but...

Considering the ring burst, what about the chaos emeralds? Will the emeralds do basically nothing or does it have a buff on the ring burst?
I doubt they’ll have a major effect on it.
It’s still worth it to get them all for the Super Form.

I wonder how X Sonic's skydiving will work. I remember Blur saying it was all visual, but at the same time, we see him falling flat on his face in the trailer.

I wonder if that always happens if he's falling for a while, or if that was like some kind of indirect taunt by holding a button.

I wonder how X Sonic's skydiving will work. I remember Blur saying it was all visual, but at the same time, we see him falling flat on his face in the trailer.

I wonder if that always happens if he's falling for a while, or if that was like some kind of indirect taunt by holding a button.
I'd guess you probably hold a button or somethin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back