• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
What level(s) are you guys going to use x sonic in when he comes out? I'm gonna play through Angel island tour with him.
first the main campaign, 06, sonikkus coop pack and more but those are just of the top of my head

also does anyone else think its suspicious as fuck that @BLUE HEXHOG hasn't responded to ANYTHING? seems guilty to me, something should be done about it given @BlueBlur didn't give him any sort of test files or what not.

Wasn't blast mania delisted from the forums? IIRC the creator got banned.
i dowload it before it was banned
Post automatically merged:

first the main campaign, 06, sonikkus coop pack and more but those are just of the top of my head

also does anyone else think its suspicious as fuck that @BLUE HEXHOG hasn't responded to ANYTHING? seems guilty to me, something should be done about it given @BlueBlur didn't give him any sort of test files or what not.

That guy is hiding something, I think he has something against blueblur

HOW did he get access to it, anyway? blur hasn't shared the mod with anyone, he said it himself.

I don't think he has something against him. But right after BlueBlur said where he got the build from, he got off and hasn't been on for like 5hrs.
HOW did he get access to it, anyway? blur hasn't shared the mod with anyone, he said it himself.
Someone leaked it or put on a website we didn't know about, just like one of the SRB2 MB Memebers said.

I don't think he has something against him. But right after BlueBlur said where he got the build from, he got off and hasn't been on for like 5hrs.

Someone leaked it or put on a website we didn't know about, just like one of the SRB2 MB Memebers said.
That doesn't make sense, since blur should be the only one with access to it as far as we know.

That doesn't make sense, since blur should be the only one with access to it as far as we know.
Then someone must've hacked him, but he probably didn't know about it.

Basically, the "hacker" must've sent the files to someone and that "someone" linked the files for the mod to someone or just posted it somewhere.

So unless we get into contact with @BLUE HEXHOG we probably won't know for sure what the heck is going on.

Last edited:
All of his moves have no limit, right? As in, there's no usage limit to how many times you can do something, like for example the thok only having a one time usage before you hit the ground.
I feel like limiting it is the most balanced thing to do, but I don't know whether or not this mod does have a "usage limit".

I feel like limiting it is the most balanced thing to do, but I don't know whether or not this mod does have a "usage limit".
It depends on how powerful his moves are if we're gonna add a limit to them. If theres a simple move, then that's fine, no need to limit. But if it's a stronger/OP move? LIMIT MODE ACTIVATED

Why are you saying "don't ask about me"? What are you hiding? And you gonna have to tell us who has the build of X Sonic., because that person could already be putting the build everywhere.
Unlikely to be everywhere or even in a public space, they likely passed it to a friend who passed it to another friend. It's being kept in a circle of friends as far as things should be considered because if it were somewhere people could find it you'd be seeing tons of videos already on it

Why are you saying "don't ask about me"? What are you hiding? And you gonna have to tell us who has the build of X Sonic., because that person could already be putting the build everywhere.

There are 2 options, either you want attention saying you don't have it, or he just filter it because they asked to do.

Unlikely to be everywhere or even in a public space, they likely passed it to a friend who passed it to another friend. It's being kept in a circle of friends as far as things should be considered because if it were somewhere people could find it you'd be seeing tons of videos already on it
If someone does have a build (which is stupidly unlikely) it could still be similar to the 2003 Half-Life 2 leak.

If someone does have a build (which is stupidly unlikely) it could still be similar to the 2003 Half-Life 2 leak.
It would feel like: HEY FRIENDS LOOK I HAVE A BUILD OF X SONIC LOOK AS A FILTER EVERYTHING TO RUIN THE SURPRISES OF BLUEBLUR HAHAHAHA AND I DON'T TELL YOU WHERE I GET IT FROM OR IF I DON'T REMOVE THE JOKE

Lads we are straying of topic again. lets ignore the leak as its not in our control. And AGAIN we are making it a hasle for the mods.

and like blueblur said: (
And there are... way too many miscellaneous questions that will be answered once I complete the mod.
)
We should attend our own lives and let blueblur work things out and have fun with making his mod, as there are not really anymore questions to be answered anymore.
(Not trying to say this in a mean way let that be clear.)

On Topic:
My final question is: How does the visual effect start around Xsonic's legs when zipdashing?
(can't find an image of the scene but the some of the episodes it looks kind of like the spindash in that show but on his legs.)

Last edited:
Lads we are straying of topic again. lets ignore the leak as its not in our control. And AGAIN we are making it a hasle for the mods.

and like blueblur said: (

)
We should attend our own lives and let blueblur work things out and have fun with making his mod, as there are not really anymore questions to be answered anymore.
(Not trying to say this in a mean way let that be clear.)

On Topic:
My final question is: How does the visual effect start around Xsonic's legs when zipdashing?
(can't find an image of the scene but the first episode is were you can find it easily)
It's probably gonna be like in the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back