• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the fake chaos Emeralds to unlock dark sonic would be collectable from like finding them around a map or something although if you have collected all the fake and real chaos emerald won't you have to have them mapped to diffrent buttons

about time :blink:
anyways...
i wonder how fast he could beat the boss of Egg Castle, it's one of the most painstakingly boring bosses in the whole game for me, it probably won't do much, but i expect for X Sonic to makes things easier/faster
this just made me think of x sonic turning into the first idle sprite that was made for him and violently grabbing eggman through the cage as he screams and I don't know why
aaaanyways to stay more on topic, would dark sonic get a true final boss or something similar?

I'm not gonna lie, I just wanna know the most about ring burst. I wanna know why sometimes in the trailer it rotated left and right, but sometimes it just stayed straight upright. Also I'm just now noticing that sonic was able to snap dive onto a bullet energy orb thingy in the trailer too.
Yea its weird

I'm not gonna lie, I just wanna know the most about ring burst. I wanna know why sometimes in the trailer it rotated left and right, but sometimes it just stayed straight upright. Also I'm just now noticing that sonic was able to snap dive onto a bullet energy orb thingy in the trailer too.
Exactly! I've been wondering that ever since I watched the trailer I hope we get that answered soon. Its actually Pretty accurate to the anime.
I wonder if you press a custom button like 2 or 3. I Think they are "Un-used" Besides taunts most likely.

In The end of the trailer it said subject to change so maybe he get voicelines
That all depends on weather or not Blueblur knows or cares to add them. Unless they are part of that 20-25% left of the mod there will likely be no voice lines since most characters don't have em anyway.

did x sonic support rushchars jetsk?

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 44
This has been itching me for a while. But how exactly does the snap dive work? Is it pretty much just a homing attack, or is it something else? Because we're able to see it home into projectiles and just do it on the fly without any enemies around. So I just want to know EXACTLY what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back