• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering,but how will the drowning animation will play? like during or after the drowning coutndown? or it's just a toggable emote only underwater?
Post automatically merged:

we still have no idea, Sonic's never done it in the show so i myself doubt it, gonna have to wait until Blue Blur sees this
well in one scene he uses special shoes to walk on water.sorry i know this is about the mod,let the shame in.

Last edited:
just wondering,but how will the drowning animation will play? like during or after the drowning coutndown? or it's just a toggable emote only underwater?

well in one scene he uses special shoes to walk on water.sorry i know this is about the mod,let the shame in.
looks like it only happens when you try to go fast.

thanks for the reminder :sadthumbsup:

i wonder, could the Ring Burst (sorry if i've forgotten the name) may be a potential reference to the power rings Sonic uses to power himself up in the show?

Imagine the speed you would reach with: turbo xmomentun and the aether spell
Naw just imagine all the things you could do with that powerful speed

And also can you still use combat while super I'm just thinking how many things will come when this mod release's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back