• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooooo!
CAN HE USE RINGS AS BOOST?
Or even chaos emeralds like we saw him do in like uhhhhh

When the president invaded eggmans base
Wow our blue rat means business if he will have those kinds of abilities!:worry:

:wow:
Post automatically merged:

i say give him a spindash kinda like the mechasonic mod has but faster and more controlable.

i have not been keeping track of this but how many sprites to make are left? i always wonder that when i see a mod being made/ looking like a lot of the sprites are done

All of Super Sonic and some custom stuff for base Sonic. Other than that, base Sonic is just about done!
Who's going to be scripting the abilities? Will it be you or somebody else? Asking for curiosity

What was and or is your motivation for making this mod?
I have experience with making a separate drawing for each view of someones body. And I can't imagine what the scripting process is like. So I would assume that you have a motivation of some kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back