• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
great work man! keep going on that addon that it will be great! i believe in you!
Post automatically merged:

welp, i have seen some people are saying some things from wallrun. maybe the blueblur could ask some espio scripts like the wall run espio haves. hope i helped!:welcometoreleases:

just one question, will this sonic x have speed cap aka sonic 1 speed or it will be like no speed cap?

Last edited by a moderator:
I Feel Like It Might But Sonic X Sonic Was Like, Kind Of Gaining Even More Speed When He Was Fast Enough But I Don't Know.
oh ok.

ok so, im making a mod for srb2 too, but as i dont know any lua scripts, im only using homing thok and spindash. but i haved the idea to maybe try to "recreate" a cool and fair speed for sonic x and idk what more heres the screenshot:
1672319980770.png

Last edited:
oh ok.

ok so, im making a mod for srb2 too, but as i dont know any lua scripts, im only using homing thok and spindash. but i haved the idea to maybe try to "recreate" a cool and fair speed for sonic x and idk what more heres the screenshot: View attachment 81932
I'm not so sure if blur is fine with this being made, and the name area can't have spaces, real name should have an underscore for the spaces
And hud also can't use spaces plus it's xsonic and not sonic x.

I'm not so sure if blur is fine with this being made, and the name area can't have spaces, real name should have an underscore for the spaces
ok then, but im new making addons so dont destroy me up like that :dramahog:

nvm figured it out

Last edited:
Can't wait for this addon to come out,
it looks like its coming out great from the pictures I seen.
Keep up the good work, your doing a good job with this.
wlFc89kK_400x400.jpg

oh ok.

ok so, im making a mod for srb2 too, but as i dont know any lua scripts, im only using homing thok and spindash. but i haved the idea to maybe try to "recreate" a cool and fair speed for sonic x and idk what more heres the screenshot: View attachment 81932
That's A Good Idea To Test Out Your Own X-Sonic, Helps Get Used To The Character And Wonder What Thier Abilities Will Be.

well I hope he does :devastation:
Just Probably.

Hey guys, just want to make a quick note.
Don't use this thread as your personal chatroom. There have been multiple violations of rule 12 that we had to clean up.

If you want to make random one-liners or derail this thread with something completely different, don't.
Use a proper chatroom, like what our Discord server is for, or make your own thread for showcasing whatever new thing you made that has nothing to do with this Sonic X character.

Don't bother the project author for progress reports either. It's PROBABLY fine to ask once every several months if no clear progress has been made (don't quote me on this though), but doing so every FEW days is straight up annoying. People have lives to attend to, you know?

Don't forget to review this board's rules.

I ultimately have no control over what people make. So I guess I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back