• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. Message Board discourse.

Well I'm slowly gaining time to work on this again. So it's not canceled and will never be canceled unless I announce it. As for when it comes out...? I hope I can finish it up this upcoming year, but plans may change as time progresses, who knows.
I've got a lot to make for X Sonic, so it'll be a while.
But again the goal is sometime in 2023 before 2024.

See you then! - BlueBlur
unknown-1528.png

i just do what i want lol.
I don't know what's going on here, but i know that rules are real and i know that you can't just do whatever you want in the MB there's chance by doing these things you may get you banned or warned so you can't just say you can do whatever here

Well I'm slowly gaining time to work on this again. So it's not canceled and will never be canceled unless I announce it. As for when it comes out...? I hope I can finish it up this upcoming year, but plans may change as time progresses, who knows.

See you then! - BlueBlur
View attachment 79525
Take your time and goodluck with the mod mate
We all want to see this finished by its own pace
No rush nor anything
Just do whatever you feel like doing 👍

Kairo,you arent gonna do whatever you want. Rules exist for a reason,and everyone not following the rules can be banned.It seems that you truly want to go through that direction.

This is your last warning: Be better or your about to have some extremly bad time when someone will eventually report you.

What?

That's the thing
Look, asshole. Instead of being an impatient petty bitch making deadass claims, be patient and wait. As everyone has said, BlueBlur is going through shit. Making a little silly anime Sonic design mod for a fangame should be the last thing of his mind. Making mods takes a very long time. Especially good ones.
i just do what i want lol.
My guy, you need to acknowledge the rules. This is not a shitpost "cmon just get it done" board.

Guys could you cool you jets, plenty of people have give em the what for, a mod came in as well, can we just let it go and move on

See you then! - BlueBlur
View attachment 79525
That's ok! We'll wait as much as we can to see you bring your X-Sonic character to life in SRB2!

he deserved it if he was not rude and bothering other's this would have not happened but now he has issuse by being banned now so lets just forget this happend
dakota bob
i mean now this is over none of us don't have to worry so much about this i have my own stuff to do instead of worring about some person that was rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back