• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xwalk.gif

I was really busy over time so I couldn't get much work done. But the project is still alive!
Post automatically merged:

YOOOOOOOO HERE WE GO
When it comes to SRB2 Character development, Super Sprites is what gets me going good. I'm curious as to how Sonic will transform into Super Sonic, as there's been a few ways he's transformed. The two that jump to mind are these
View attachment 69930View attachment 69931
I'm eager to see what you go with, assuming that these are what you'll be basing Super Sonic's transformation on. I'm happy to see that development has been speeding up as of late too!
1657268892409.png

Hmhm. Well...

I'm only handling sprites. GoldenShine is handling the Lua.

But thank you!
Good to know, the sprites are amazing! Can't wait to see how he controls, too! One last thing, how im the world does one get the endurance to make very clean sprites and multiple animations from FIVE discrete angles!?!?

Good to know, the sprites are amazing! Can't wait to see how he controls, too! One last thing, how im the world does one get the endurance to make very clean sprites and multiple animations from FIVE discrete angles!?!?

It's why most SRB2 character addons have team consisting of more than one spriter

Or you could be Blueblur with their persistence

Or MetalWario, who used 3D models to help with spriting Adventure Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back