• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean like, we have other anime sonics which are fun to use but never got a Jeck Jim's model so wa can just not get em'. I am not saying it's 100% TRUE and it must be like that, just a speculation. It can get however a model as it is also modern sonic like. To be honest, in my opinion, it does not really need a model as Sonic x was 2d and these sprites look real nice.
Post automatically merged:

That's where literally 2 years have been mostly really, sprinting him.

i don't think personally that he should run on water, and if i'm not mistaken, i'm pretty sure that he's never run on water in the show
yeah he's jumped out of the water in one occasion where he had to deal with a curious crab (mostly done for comedic purposes), but it's true he never ran on it

i wonder if this will work with jeck jims models
i prob wouldnt like a jeck jims model for x sonic, it would not look good since his style of models is a smooth shading and lighting, i think peppermint's stylized designs would fit much more, and if he has that black outline which i dont know the name, omg im gonna be using it all the time

i prob wouldnt like a jeck jims model for x sonic, it would not look good since his style of models is a smooth shading and lighting, i think peppermint's stylized designs would fit much more, and if he has that black outline which i dont know the name, omg im gonna be using it all the time
cartoon outline (mostly used on cel-shading models) is probably what you're thinking of, right? that would definitely look great

also i wouldnt be surprised if uh

x sonic was able to beat mindscape easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Back