• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
On discord BlueBlur has said that he is working on dark sonic.
when posting some sprites of some characters he did for fun. included was a beta sprite of dark sonic that he said would look a LOT different than what was current. That was around a year and a half ago I believe.

Other things like the sound of the ringBurst has been confirmed to be edited rips from the anime. BlueBlur himself, replied to me about that question.

But Regarding the whole post. Thank you for giving all the info you could to the little kids can suck on, for a while at least.
Also Thanks for saying what needed to be said, Not just about the Xsonic info.
So, does this confirm that dark sonic will be in the mod?

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME.

YES.
Boing. You said you would try not to chat anymore. Please just leave, this isn't worth it.
I think that's all of the relevant info BlueBlur's released. If I missed something, feel free to mention it- or check BlueBlur's message history yourself, like I did, to get the details straight from the source. Elsewise, I agree it'd be best to let the thread rest now. If you keep speculating and asking about whatever, you'll just bury the actual info people might be looking for again!
Everyone just needs to search for this post to know what they wanna know. And Redlily literally said no one should chat anymore because it would bury this post.

dude its been a long time since we got any informations about the mod progress (not asking for release dates or anything like that) but... yea i'm out of ideas to say anything

dude its been a long time since we got any informations about the mod progress (not asking for release dates or anything like that) but... yea i'm out of ideas to say anything
same, let's just let this thread as an memory for people look

because no one talks about how broken it would be in multiplayer
in wich way you mean? in co-op or in race or battle mode? cuz in co-op it wouldnt work very well cuz x sonic have no co-op abilitys (as we know so far) and in race or battle it would be like facing a weaker version of sms so yea there is not much to talk about mutiplayer
same, let's just let this thread as an memory for people look
ye but the bad thing is that the thread is gonna get deleted when the mod releases "I T H I N K", but for me personally i come here every single day to see if it is alredy released but while it dont release i'm just gonna watch some one piece or play some roblox

Last edited:
FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME.

YES.
Okay Okay, Don't get mad..
also I have another question.. Can you customize X Sonic's Trail?
Post automatically merged:

Tear things to SHREDS, SA Sonic level of shredding.
Tear Down the walls between Dimensions,
Shatter the Illusion break convictions,
Rise above with unwavering might,
Fight for the truth, we'll take back the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back