• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all getting off topic again. Please stay on topic as the moderators are already mad at people spamming off topic things.

Please think of something creative that's about this mods abilities and talk about it. and stop doing stuff like: (
Hermano,este mod ya lleva como 3 aรฑos Xddd
)
And stop responding like this: (
ยฟSabes cuรกnto tiempo se tarda en hacer mods srb2? :worry:
)
former mod post: (
This is happening way too many times that it got to the point that it needs a warning, so here it is:

This thread is for discussing development of the Sonic X mod. It is not a chat room or a hangout spot for you to discuss whatever you feel like when you're bored. It is not the place to discuss other mods either if it doesn't have to do with Sonic X.

I know this is the first time using a forum for some of you, but it is very different than a Discord server or other social media: you should only send a message if it's relevant to the topic. Derailing the thread or bloating it with meaningless posts makes it harder for other people to follow and is incredibly disrespectful to the creator whose mod you're supposedly looking so forward to.

Locking the thread would be extremely unfair to BlueBlur, but warning people is just not expedient to us anymore; therefore, anyone caught misusing the thread going forward will be blocked from posting on it without warning.

Peace out.
)
just report off topic spam and move on.

Because at this point this is almost the final nail in the coffin. :worry:
It would be really unfair to @BlueBlur to get his forum blocked.

On Topic: Wonder how fast the ring-burst goes compared to the zip-dash. Is the zip dash faster or slower?

@BlueBlur Have you tested X-sonic with Xmomentum just for fun? And did anything absolutely break? like warping across the map?

Last edited:
We are all getting off topic again. Please stay on topic as the moderators are already mad at people spamming off topic things.

Please think of something creative that's about this mods abilities and talk about it. and stop doing stuff like: (

)
And stop responding like this: (

)

just report off topic spam and move on.

Because at this point this is almost the final nail in the coffin. :worry:
It would be really unfair to @BlueBlur to get his forum blocked.

On Topic: Wonder how fast the ring-burst goes compared to the zip-dash. Is the zip dash faster or slower?

@BlueBlur Have you tested X-sonic with Xmomentum just for fun? And did anything absolutely break? like warping across the map?
I Think the zip dash is just slightly faster

If X-Sonic were used with any momentum addons, his zip dash would quite literally zip him across entire sections of stages in only a few seconds.

I like that command :threat:

could actually work if X-sonic has a menu. That or "Xmenu" witch would make it easier to type.
I'm curious if He will even have his own menu.

(Unless @BlueBlur hinted or just said X-sonic has one)

also I've heard no one talk about the "zip-dash slide" in the trailer but looks really fun to use.
I wonder if any special things happen if you slip of a ledge while sliding.

Last edited:
could actually work if X-sonic has a menu. That or "Xmenu" witch would make it easier to type.
I'm curious if He will even have his own menu.

(Unless he hinted or just said X-sonic has one)

also I've heard no one talk about the "zip-dash slide" in the trailer but looks really fun to use.
I wonder if any special things happen if you slip of a ledge while sliding.

You'd probably normally fall and the move would most likely cancel it's self out once you do slip off the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back