• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people yapping about school now??? Also I wonder if there will be a dark sonic what would his idle be
i think it's safe to assume Blur  will add the Dark fella in the mod, he's said he's wanted X Sonic to stay anime-accurate.
also please guys just... talk about X Sonic

Rule 12: Do not bump threads pointlessly. Make sure your post adds something to the discussion.
please stay on topic. :threat:

how long do you guys think until somebody discovers Dark Sonic when the mod is released?
I'd give it about 1 day
I don't care about staying on topic. what are they gonna do ban me?

I don't care about staying on topic. what are they gonna do ban me?
yes, they will, or worse, it will cause the thread to get locked because some people just won't read the rules.

ignore my comment to not go further off topic, and like usual, talk about X Sonic, please.

some people just won't learn, won't they?

Last edited:
yes, they will, or worse, it will cause the thread to get locked because some people just won't read the rules.

ignore my comment to not go further off topic, and like usual, talk about X Sonic, please
What gender are you?
Post automatically merged:

?

I'm gonna make the most messages I can

I am random. And gonna get on the topic

So.

Last edited:
What gender are you?

?

I'm gonna make the most messages I can

I am random. And gonna get on the topic
With all due respect, this isn't Discord. It's best to try and fit everything you have to say in one message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back