• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dark Sonic should not be able to fly around, instead, just make him able to jump pretty high. Any good verticality option could suffice, just not flight.

I think Dark Sonic should not be able to fly around, instead, just make him able to jump pretty high. Any good verticality option could suffice, just not flight.
I'd personally prefer he's good with combat, still invincible like Super, maybe a little bit faster, and that being high up in the air is not his type of deal, maybe he could be heavier than normal from X Sonic to emphasize his sheer strength and menacing aura? i envision for them (the Super and Dark forms) to control pretty differently gameplay wise

Dark sonic isnt stronger than super sonic
In truth the form is virtually ass to vaporware, for as hyped up as he has always been, his one action was speed blitzing two no name robots who were separately made to be equal to or greater than his base speed and strength but separately. He vanished on and and then blindsided the other after the first exploded. At best, he'd be better than normal sonic but only slightly.

I'd like Super Sonic to have a Chaos Control move somehow. Dunno how it could be implemented but it sounds cool.

Another thing I question is how super sonic's ring burst will work. Since super sonic already takes up rings, when you use ring burst, will you just start losing rings faster? I know that BlueBlur said he wanted this mod to be anime accurate (I think), and even though I basically just finished watching Sonic X a few months ago, I forgot if super sonic even needs a ring to preform ring burst or not. Especially since sonic can also ring burst with chaos emeralds in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 9, Members: 1, Guests: 8)

Back